This Elf YoSelf Christmas Shirt is just the kick in the pants some people need to get into the holiday spirit!
Now I know some of you are going to send me nasty emails or comments about this shirt. It really isnt meant to be crass, just funny. This idea was born from my grinchy office manager who we told to go elf herself so she would join in the holiday spirit.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed to make your own Elf YoSelf Christmas Shirt
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your shirt and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Dont forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Dont worry! For those of you without a cutting machine, I made this available as a printable as well!
Dont forget to grab your Gangsta Wrapper SVG file!
AllSVG filesare for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.