A delicious, light and airy banana bread with white chocolate chips, the perfect snack to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Easy White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 3 cups of large ripe bananas
- 1 cup of golden caster sugar
- 3/5 cups of dairy-free milk
- 3 cups of self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 360F and line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Peel, chop and place the bananas into a mixing bowl and mash until a paste.
- Add in the sugar milk, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and combine.
- Fold in the flour in 3 stages until fully combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin.
- Optional- Add some chocolate chip on top.
- Bake for 70 minutes.
← Older Post
Newer Post →