Are you craving something fresh and energizing in the morning? Then this smoothie bowl is perfect for you! Ive made this smoothie bowl 100 times and still cant get enough of it. Its really simple to make, super healthy and unbelievable tasty!
- frozen banana
- 1 pkg. acai puree
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- 1 handful frozen raspberries
- 1 handful frozen strawberries
- about mango (frozen or not)
- 1-2 handful spinach (you can also use the already frozen one)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp linseeds
- tsp psyllium husks (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp maca powder
- about 2 thumb thick slices of fresh ginger
- about lemon squeezed
- 1 tsp peanut butter (make sure to get an unsweetened one without any added sugars or oils)
- coconut water (as a liquid, amount varies depending on the mixer youre using)
- toppings: mixed nuts, goji berries, cacao nibs, hemp seeds and coconut flakes
1. Add everything to your mixer (I use a nutribullet) and mix until it gets a creamy and thick texture.
2. Pour in a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy straight away, since it loses its good texture if you wait too long.
Tips: If you dont have a mixer where you can push down the mixture while its mixing, I have a few helpful tips how you can still achieve a good texture. As described above, its important to freeze your fruit. Dont freeze in too big pieces! For example, I like to cut the banana into 6 smaller pieces, rather than just cutting them in halves. While mixing I like to shake the mixer a few times in between. Another good way to not have a too liquidly mixture is to pause the mixing (especially in the beginning) and loosen and mix everything a little with a spoon. One last tip concerning creating a thicker consistency in your smoothie bowls, would also be not mixing it too long, since the texture will turn really liquidly and more smoothie-like that way.
If you liked this recipe and are interested in more healthy recipes or workout tips, please dont hesitate to subscribe entering your email adress below and follow me on Instagram for updates! I hope this recipe inspired you for a healthy breakfast and if you tried it, please let me know! ;)